Detailed Design & Supervision of 921 m long 2- lane tunnels and allied works for 4 lanning of Parwanoo- Solan Section NH5 Km 67-106 in Himachal Pradesh.
Solan – Tunnel Four Laning of 39Km section of NH – 22
Four Laning of Parwanoo – Solan Section of NH – 22(Now – 5) from Km. 67.000 to Km. 106.000 on EPC Mode under NHDP Phase III in the State of Himachal Pradesh.
G R INFRAPROJECTS LTD, INDIA
National Highway Authority of India.
Construction Cost :
- Total Cost: INR 2700 Crore
- 825m long two lane tunnel.
- Method of construction is NATM.
- Final Lining Design of the tunnel.
Construction method :
- NATM – Mechanical excavation
Final Lining :
- Reinforced Concrete for Final Lining.
- Reinforcement Fe500D.
- Sirmur group of rock.
- Alternate band of claystone and sandstone.
- Main Boundary Thrust passes close to tunnel alignment.
- Existence of shear zones.
Services by Indus Consultrans.
- Detail Design of Civil Works for 825m long two lane tunnel.
- Geological mapping of tunnel alignment area
finalization of Tunnel alignment area and associated portals.
- Design of Tunnel’s cross section and portals.
- Design of temporary support systems.
- Design of final lining of the tunnel.