DMRC Package – CC-23
Delhi Metro Project Phase III
Package CC 23 from Hauz Khas to Kalka ji.
Detailed design of all tunnels ( TBM & NATM ) for Design build package involving Tunnelling by Shield TBM and NTAM and 5 Underground stations from Hauz Khas ( Excluding) to Kalka Ji by cut & cover & allied Cut & Cover tunnels for underground works under Delhi MRTS Project. (PACKAGE CC-23)
Pratibha FEMS joint Venture.
Delhi Metro Rail Corp( DMRC).
- EPC Cost Rs 1200 Cr
- 4 EPB drives with aggregate length 4.72 km.
- Tunnelling under the TBM tubes of Yellow line at Hauz Khas.
- Cut and Cover.
- Rock and soil both are encountered.
- NATM tunnels cross below elevated line near Kalkaji.
- Four EPB’s have been used for tunnelling.
- NATM drive of 225 m large tunnel for two tracks.
- Tunnelling under built up structures.
- Silty Clay soil & Quartzite rock with intercalations.
Services by Indus Consultrans.
- Detailed design of TBM tunnels.
- Detailed design of 225 m long large NATM tunnel.
- Instrumentation & Monitoring.
- Building Protection measures.